Hello! Rovercraft V8 info

Please introduce yourself to everyone and say hi :-)

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Ant802

Hello! Rovercraft V8 info

Post by Ant802 »

Hello everyone, ive just joined the forum and am trying to find someone who my be interested in my Rovercraft V8 that will be up for sale in the near future, I know nothing about rovercraft so i thought that joining this forum would be a good start.
I have been lucky enough to have been gifted a Noble Ferrari P4 replica fitted with a RC v8, now this engine was built 25 years ago and have been told it was a no expense spared build, approx 15k back then, and from first inspection ive no reason to disbelieve it, this was also setup on RC's dyno, im not sure what RC did to this engine but understand that back in their day they built decent engines, i should imagine this example has evrything thrown at it and apparantly was around 350bhp at the tyres.....
The car in question will be stripped and restored with a Ferrari v12 so this RC v8 will need a new home, i am happy to include the fuel injection system, motec ecu and gearbox if wanted (renault30), if anyone is interested or can provide info on this engine then im all ears.
Thanks for your time.
Ant

Harrylandyv8

Re: Hello! Rovercraft V8 info

Post by Harrylandyv8 »

Hi I believe from what iv read rovercraft made the own engine blocks once landrover had stopped. What cc/Litre is the v8 your selling also how much are you thinking?

Return to “Please Tell Us About Yourself”