Rush Super Seven V8 4.6 P38

Please introduce yourself to everyone and say hi :-)

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Locha

Rush Super Seven V8 4.6 P38

Post by Locha »

Hello iam Alex from Germany

I have a 4.6l engine in my Super seven. The car was tuned twice and still have problems with the Air fuel Ratio. Iam surching for help.

richardpope50
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Rush Super Seven V8 4.6 P38

Post by richardpope50 »

This is a good place to ask but note there is the https://forum.daxsportingclub.com too although several are on both. Air Fuel ratios are not my strong point, I'm afraid. can you give more details of yur setup for others to comment, please.
Richard.
Dax Rush 5.0l TVR V8, EFI with Megasquirt ECU and wasted spark, Racelogic Traction Control and Quaife LSD ....... Now nut and bolt restoring a TR6

Locha

Post by Locha »

Thanks richard, the car have individually throttle body's and a trijekt ECU . But I have kalt and warmup startproblems. The standalone ECU is very individual but I don't know which numbers belong there. I am searching for the stock Map to assess the numbers.

Ian Anderson
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Ian Anderson »

That is not an ECU I had ever heard of but Google turned this up
https://www.aimtechnologies.com/support ... 01_eng.pdf

Perhaps the more knowledgable here can speak up?

Ian
Owner of an "On the Road" GT40 Replica by DAX powered by 3.9Hotwre Efi, worked over by DJ Motors. EFi Working but still does some kangaroo at low revs (Damn the speed limits) In to paint shop 18/03/08.

DaveEFI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by DaveEFI »

Locha wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:51 pm
Thanks richard, the car have individually throttle body's and a trijekt ECU . But I have kalt and warmup startproblems. The standalone ECU is very individual but I don't know which numbers belong there. I am searching for the stock Map to assess the numbers.
Not heard of that ECU, but pretty well all of them are capable of being tuned correctly. Sadly, this usually needs intimate knowledge of the unit you're using.

If you're not going to learn it up yourself, the rule seems to be fit the make of ECU your tuner recommends.
Dave
London SW
Rover SD1 VDP EFI
MegaSquirt2 V3
EDIS8
Tech Edge 2Y

Return to “Please Tell Us About Yourself”