Hello to everyone !

Please introduce yourself to everyone and say hi :-)

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

SCANIAMAN

Hello to everyone !

Post by SCANIAMAN »

Hi , just a quick line or two ! I have been around all sorts of vehicles all my life in various parts of the world, I am now home and starting a new project ! hoping to talk to other enthusiasts to collect some knowledge to help me on my project and hopefully put something back in along the line, thanks for having me,if you need to know anything else please just ask regards ;)

mgbv8
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Re: Hello to everyone !

Post by mgbv8 »

SCANIAMAN wrote:Hi , just a quick line or two ! I have been around all sorts of vehicles all my life in various parts of the world, I am now home and starting a new project ! hoping to talk to other enthusiasts to collect some knowledge to help me on my project and hopefully put something back in along the line, thanks for having me,if you need to know anything else please just ask regards ;)

Welcome Friend !
I'll ask first...... Whats the project? Road legal or race car?
What are your initial plans ??

Regards
Perry

Perry Stephenson

MGB GT + Rover V8

9.62 @ 137.37mph

Now looking for 8 seconds with a SBC engine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVscbPHgue0&list=UUqIlXfSAoiZ--GyG4tfRrjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3avnsNKrc&index=2&list=FLqIlXfSAoiZ--GyG4tfRrjw

SCANIAMAN

Re: Hello to everyone !

Post by SCANIAMAN »

mgbv8 wrote:
SCANIAMAN wrote:Hi , just a quick line or two ! I have been around all sorts of vehicles all my life in various parts of the world, I am now home and starting a new project ! hoping to talk to other enthusiasts to collect some knowledge to help me on my project and hopefully put something back in along the line, thanks for having me,if you need to know anything else please just ask regards ;)

Welcome Friend !
I'll ask first...... Whats the project? Road legal or race car?
What are your initial plans ??

Regards
Perry
Hi I am looking at building a V8 trike ! as in motorbike ;) but has to be Auto so looking for advice on the right one ! as of now it looks like Im going to have to get a bellhousing and a gearbox from another car, Jag maybe ! can you give me any info on a gearbox ? thanks

Return to “Please Tell Us About Yourself”