3.5 RV8 Capri

Please post current V8 projects IN BUILD NOW in here, Any non relavent posts will be removed,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

thats looking well smart mate,

Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

Stuball
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Stuball »

Right, been a while since i last update this thread!

Lots happeneds since fitting the VEMs to the car back in march/april!

After 2 months, 1 repair to the ECU and then a complete replacement unit got the car running really well, and with lots of help from Tony got it mapped to the point where it was driving really nice.

Ran it down the pod at Classic ford and ran a 14.80 @93.47mph which i was quite pleased with!

In august attened the rolling road day with the forum and after a bit of tweaking engine produced 193bhp and 198lbft.

She's now off the road for the winter while i sort a few things out, got to replace the front timing cover and move the radiator, amongst other things.

First job was to get rebuilding my spare Ford Type 5 4 speed gearbox as current one is a bit worn out

That was the weekends work, today i started getting the parts cleaned up at work.

Will keep this updated as I go, watch this space :D

Stuball

Return to “Your Garage Scene”