Sierra RV8 pis

Please post current V8 projects IN BUILD NOW in here, Any non relavent posts will be removed,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

34coupe

Sierra RV8 pis

Post by 34coupe »

Not really Garage scene as all work done in my drive lol,the story so far StuImage

34coupe

Post by 34coupe »

poo didnt work will get it sorted Stu

34coupe

Post by 34coupe »

AHHH sussed it lol if you click on the pic it takes you to my webshots album,just a few pics to show where im upto Cheers Stu

katanaman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by katanaman »

your getting there, cut the threaded part off the pump and you will gain 20mm or so which should be more than enough clearance from the rad.

34coupe

Post by 34coupe »

Marki i had thought of that but thought it might upset the balance of the pump,would save a bit of bother Cheers Stu

katanaman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by katanaman »

Its ok to do it there are more than a few had it done to them. Just be careful when you do it as if it gets too hot it will damage the seals.

scoobyv8
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by scoobyv8 »

its a v8 mate :lol: that i like!
i wish i could show pics of my build, but its still no happining. never mind, better weathers here and a few unwanted finances are out the way, i should be getting on with the scoob soon.

serg is comming on well, its a bit different going for a 5 door hatch, its just saphires ive seen.

are you keeping it a sleeper?
The refinement of modern day comfort, and the prestige of a rover V8! In the making.

34coupe

Post by 34coupe »

To be honest Scooby i was looking for a saphire but this came up,ive serviced and MOT'd this car since 1995,owner traded it to a freind and i gave him £100 for it,sold engine for £100 so has cost me nothing lol,yeh staying as it looks,but would like to run a Twin exhaust system but might hook it up to a Cossie one other than that will look like a bog standard Sierra 1800 LX Cheers Stu

Return to “Your Garage Scene”