Mk 2 cortina v8

What Do You Drive? Tell Us Here.
V8 Only Please,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

willip

Mk 2 cortina v8

Post by willip »

Thought id put a couple of pics up so people could relate something to all the questions i have been asking in the tech sections.
Its joint owned between me and my brother. We tried selling due to our new families and commitments but it didnt sell, which we may well end up being glad about!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/ ... C00692.jpg
Currently in the garage less two heads!
The car seems to be well known, but i have had no one stating exactly what is under the hood(when its on).
The engine measures up as a 3.9 or more, has ported heads and probably a few more bits for good measure that i havent found yet!

bones
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by bones »

i like old fords, even more with a v8 in them :D ,did you buy it with that engine in it :) rich

willip

Post by willip »

Yeah, we bought it as you see her in the pics, albeit a bit dirtier and with a lot of paint fade. The conversion has been done quite well, the bulkhead has been chopped back and the engine is as low as it could go. Car should handle really nice, wanna see her back on the road for the summer!

bones
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by bones »

there is a meeting arranged in july at Retro day at the pod ,have alook at the events thread, :) rich

Return to “Your Cars”