V8 with 3 wheels

What Do You Drive? Tell Us Here.
V8 Only Please,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

AriesSnake

V8 with 3 wheels

Post by AriesSnake »

Hi all, a liitle unusual for this forum, but a V8 none the less :)

A 3.5 at the mo, but soon to be a 4.6, hopefully...... 4 x 48mm webbers and a yet to be tried, nitrous system..

Bazza

Spag

Post by Spag »

Hi and welcome.

That looks silly...

I love it :D
Ian (Spag)

www.spagweb.com - www.v8mini.co.uk
"The Roughest V8Mini Deathtrap In The World"

kiwicar
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by kiwicar »

I thought I saw nitrous plumbing on one of your other posts, looks a fun vehicle to me. I think there is at least one other trike on here.
Best regards
Mike
poppet valves rule!

AriesSnake

Post by AriesSnake »

Spag wrote:Hi and welcome.

That looks silly...

I love it :D

Hi...thanks

l think thats what 99% of the general public think...it always raises a smile, sometimes a cheer !!! It gets a lot of comments from all sorts of people when lm sitting in traffic...
Great fun....Bazza :D
Last edited by AriesSnake on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AriesSnake

Post by AriesSnake »

kiwicar wrote:I thought I saw nitrous plumbing on one of your other posts, looks a fun vehicle to me. I think there is at least one other trike on here.
Best regards
Mike

I think l should wait till i've got a good strong motor to use it... this old motor would melt or snap methinks... :? Maybe the other triker will see this..? :)

Bazza..

Alley Kat
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Alley Kat »

Looks very nice, and a practical daily / rally weapon - towbar n'all. Though, do you find speedbumps a prob? With the exahusts that low. Carb intakes look superb...

AriesSnake

Post by AriesSnake »

Alley Kat wrote:Looks very nice, and a practical daily / rally weapon - towbar n'all. Though, do you find speedbumps a prob? With the exahusts that low. Carb intakes look superb...

Hiya...yep towbar is very handy... Speedbumps !!!! :roll: I *****ing hate them... I gotta go SO slow over the full width ones... The ones with a gap arnt too bad....but yes, those pipes are a tad low. When I got it, it had huge big 'boxy' K+Ns...bloody ugly..I tried the 3" s/s bellmouths but found these 6" ali ones on a yanky website..they arnt for webbers, but after checking the measurements l risked it. All l had to do was run a 6mm drill through the mounting holes and voila !!! :D Animals and small children beware...

Bazza

Alley Kat
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Alley Kat »

Those intakes are dead foxy, nice one. Where I was in NW London the bumps grew like a bloody rash. Though the splits were good for the bike, could ride hands off for a quarter mile or so down to my road : ))

D'you use it as a daily, or is it a fun thing? Cos the chair looks a bit out of reach, though well stashed.

It'll be properly mental with the gas on too eh...

AriesSnake

Post by AriesSnake »

Alley Kat wrote:Those intakes are dead foxy, nice one. Where I was in NW London the bumps grew like a bloody rash. Though the splits were good for the bike, could ride hands off for a quarter mile or so down to my road : ))

D'you use it as a daily, or is it a fun thing? Cos the chair looks a bit out of reach, though well stashed.

It'll be properly mental with the gas on too eh...

Hiya....its for fun...l get around in a PT Cruiser. I get out on it as much as l can. Petrol..? Erm...l dont like thinking about what goes through those carbs :shock:

Bazza :)

mgbv8
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by mgbv8 »

I cant see the pics on my laptop. All I can see is a white rectangle with a red cross in the middle. Do I need to activate something on this pc to see pics?

Perry Stephenson

MGB GT + Rover V8

9.62 @ 137.37mph

Now looking for 8 seconds with a SBC engine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVscbPHgue0&list=UUqIlXfSAoiZ--GyG4tfRrjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3avnsNKrc&index=2&list=FLqIlXfSAoiZ--GyG4tfRrjw

Alley Kat
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Alley Kat »

It must be loads of fun Bazza, re the petrol, smiles are priceless eh...

Pics OK here Perry, nothing needs activating. Try right-click the pic, copy the path, and paste into the browser address. Might 'trigger' them so they show in the post sort of thing, it happens to me on other forums sometimes.

andyv8van
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by andyv8van »

hi bazza,

yes looks fun ,bet it sounds great when you open it up.

have a look at my web site,i have just fitted TH350 box to my rover.i think it will be very tight for your trike.The bell housing is around the same size but the gearbox is a wider further back.i have 17 inch`s between my rails and it just fits between them with a bit of room to oil pipes and gear linkage to them.the oil cooler pipes are also on the other side to the rover box.

but im sure you could over come any problems that fitting it would give you.

Andy :D
3.9 V8 Mini Van....THE BEAST

Return to “Your Cars”