V8 Only Please,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Goughie
Helpful or Confused
Helpful or Confused

My V8s, 2 x Mk3 Crapis and a Mk1 Escy

Post by Goughie »

Hi,
Just rejoined the forum and thought for my first post i would upload some piccies of my projects,
This is a 2.8i with 3.5 ltr Rover SD1 which i have converted to EFI all working but needs an MOT at the moment (The other Capri is a standard 2.8I)
This is a Double XX Packed Capri with an alleged rebored 3.5 to 3.9 and TVR race heads??? I cannot confirm this yet, brought as a project it is in the garage at the moment trying to get it to move under its own steam!
And finally, my MK1 Escy, another one brought as a project, the engine has been removed and sold now and it will need a fair bit of welding before it ever hits the road.
At the speed i am going, they should be finished Mid August......2023! :lol:

Can anyone tell me how to resize my photos smaller, tried it at photobucket but does not seem to make a difference?????
Last edited by Goughie on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sometimes i ask myself, why do i bother? Then she starts up and everything becomes clear.....

Alley Kat
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Alley Kat »

Welcome, a fine collection you have there...

hearbear

Post by hearbear »

photo bucket gives you different options to copy and paste into message boards use the option for clickable thumbnails it keeps the picture nice a small on the board. :)

Under Consrtuction

Goughie
Helpful or Confused
Helpful or Confused

Post by Goughie »

Alley Kat wrote:Welcome, a fine collection you have there...
Thanks, hopefully will have time for a play this weekend in between the boring day to day stuff.

Hearbear: Cheers, had another go this morning, could not do the clickable thumbnail thingy but at least i have managed to reduce the size a bit.

If anyone recognises any of the cars, i would love to hear from you and try to get some history on them.

Paul
Sometimes i ask myself, why do i bother? Then she starts up and everything becomes clear.....

Return to “Your Cars”