Turbo Technics

General Chat And Help Regarding Turbocharging and Supercharging.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Turbo Technics

Post by 747 »

Hello
Im wondering if anyone has experience of turbo technics conversions on the Rover v8. I have a single turbo kit for a 3.9 and am trying to hunt down info (ie install manual or more importantly wiring) on it. Ive not even found a single reference to this kit on the net?! Thks

chodjinn
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by chodjinn »

have you tried turbo technics??

I know when I tried Janspeed about my twin turbo conversion I could imagine their blank looks down the phone lol!

Are you having any specific problems or anything?

Eliot
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post by Eliot »

From TT web site:

TURBO CONVERSIONS 1980-1997

Spare parts and technical information relating to Turbo Technics turbocharger systems produced between 1980 - 1997. Please direct all enquiries to the following independent company:

ALAN JEFFERY ENGINE TUNING
UNITS 4/5, CHANTRY COURT,
MARSHALL ROAD,
PLYMPTON,
PLYMOUTH,
DEVON. PL7 3YB.

Telephone 01752 345880.
Fax: 01752 346080.
E-mail: question_and_answers@enginetuner.co.uk
Eliot Mansfield
5.7 Dakar 4x4, 4.6 P38 & L322 TDV8
www.mez.co.uk / www.efilive.co.uk

Post by 747 »

Thks for replies. The main problem is I have no documentation for the wiring. I contacted Alan J and he has advised me to try the TT stores so I will follow that up. Apparently the later (this is 1992) were rare to begin with. I could probably work it out eventually but I liked the idea of the original data. Alan actually suggested I might be better going for an aftermarket management system. Ill be talking to TT anyhow because the impeller has far too much sideplay so will require recon.

Return to “Forced Induction”