Fuel filter thread

General Chat About Exhaust, Cylinder Heads, Fuel Systems And Intake

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

paul c
Getting There
Getting There

Fuel filter thread

Post by paul c »

I ordered a new fuel pipe for my 110 landrover, this one fits between the filter and the tee from the two fuel tanks. The filter is the small ACDelco cartridge filter but the pipe was supplied with a tube nut and insert that doesn't fit the filter. I have the olives to fit the pipe but don't have the male tube nut to fit the thread, does anyone know what the thread is, it doesn't seem to be 1/4 bsp and isn't 12mm like the rest of the fuel fittings?

SuperV8
Guru
Guru

Re: Fuel filter thread

Post by SuperV8 »

paul c wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 6:09 am
I ordered a new fuel pipe for my 110 landrover, this one fits between the filter and the tee from the two fuel tanks. The filter is the small ACDelco cartridge filter but the pipe was supplied with a tube nut and insert that doesn't fit the filter. I have the olives to fit the pipe but don't have the male tube nut to fit the thread, does anyone know what the thread is, it doesn't seem to be 1/4 bsp and isn't 12mm like the rest of the fuel fittings?
What year is the 110? and what engine?
Dax Rush 4.6 supercharged V8 MSII

paul c
Getting There
Getting There

Re: Fuel filter thread

Post by paul c »

1985 v8. I found a pipe today in my spares with two nuts on it, looks like 1/2 UNF which is what I have found the AC fuel bowls used by Ford used.

Return to “Exhaust, Cylinder Heads, Fuel And Intake Area”