Push or pull

General Chat About Cooling & Overheating

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

gelmonkey
Sergeant Monkey Face

Post by gelmonkey »

Hi guys
Well have been out in the garage and had a good look tonight and yes the blades are the right way around for pushing.
Am going to travel from Plymouth to Thatcham for the Thatcham show this Saturday so will leave well alone until next week and then will pull the fan and swap it around to the engine side and see what that does.
Anyone else going to this show?
Its on on Saturday but dont know the exact location as am going with Muscle Manta and a friend with a V8 Moggy.
Would be good to see some of you guys if you caan make it.

cheers
P

gelmonkey
Sergeant Monkey Face

Post by gelmonkey »

Hi all
have been looking on the internet and have found a fan that is exactly the same size as the one I already have in situ but shifts a massive 3000cfm as opposed to the 2000cfm being shifted now.
Really good price as well so will be getting that either as a crimbo present or will just go ahead and get now in time for winter!
Just when you need extra cooling (NOT)
This hopefully will sort out the not having to put the fan behind the rad and on show in the engine bay.
Mrs G can then have my original fan on her motor which has plenty of open space at the front of the car.

Thank you to everyone who has made suggestions and shared their considerable knowledge with me.

cheers
P

Return to “Cooling Area”