HUMBER SCEPTRE MK3

Please introduce yourself to everyone and say hi :-)

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

twin40dave
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

HUMBER SCEPTRE MK3

Post by twin40dave »

Hi guys
my name dave i live in Plymouth my plan it to put a rover v8 into my humber sceptre mk3 here is what i have so far the humber is spot on and never been welded , i have a Rv8 3.5 which is stripped and ready to be rebuilt new rings , big ends ,mains ,3.9 cam ,cam chain kit ,followers ,heads skimmed and so on
ive been told that i need to put tramp bars and mintex brake pads i have already fitted uprated springs and shocks i know i have a far bit of fabrication to do but still looking for a gearbox not sure of which to get ??? p6/sd1/mgb gt / a little help on this would be great anyway all this is planned within the next few months or so
regards dave

ChrisJC
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post by ChrisJC »

No idea how much room there is in the tunnel, but an LT77 from an SD1 would be the easiest route.

Chris.
--
Series IIA 4.6 V8
R/R P38 4.6 V8
R/R L405 4.4 SDV8

twin40dave
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by twin40dave »

Hi Chris
And thanks for that I've been bidding on one that recently came up on ebay but just missed out . But there is a couple of mgbt v8 on now but they look narrower than the sd1 box not sure if thats true
I know that their is a couple of short videos on YouTube of v8s in hunters but trying to find out more from them is proving difficult
Regards dave

Return to “Please Tell Us About Yourself”