General Chat About Exhaust, Cylinder Heads, Fuel Systems And Intake

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

adamnreeves
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Jaguar XJ6 throttle body

Post by adamnreeves »

Hello Guys,

Now that my plenum chamber design is complete. I have purchased a used jag throttle body. It is 72mm the part number is NBC 30661 BB.

It is complete with TPS and some other sensor and little brass type pipes, etc.

Anyone used this on the RV8, whats involved? Bearing in my mind that I have not even installed a RV8 throttle body before.

Regards,
Adam.

seight
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by seight »

Graham Smith on the seight mailing list had a Jag throttle body on his first car with the ACT plenum. He may know a little about it. I would have thought you just need to make some kind of cable bracket and find out the voltage range of the TPS.

Does it have a square mounting flange that you can bolt to your plenum? Or are you planning to mount it differently?

Mike

adamnreeves
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by adamnreeves »

It has a square mounting flange and my plenum will have a square flange to match.
seight wrote:Graham Smith on the seight mailing list had a Jag throttle body on his first car with the ACT plenum. He may know a little about it. I would have thought you just need to make some kind of cable bracket and find out the voltage range of the TPS.

Does it have a square mounting flange that you can bolt to your plenum? Or are you planning to mount it differently?

Mike

Return to “Exhaust, Cylinder Heads, Fuel And Intake Area”