Hope Everyone Is Keeping Safe

Find out about the latest functions to be added to the forum, and what we have in store for the near future.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hope Everyone Is Keeping Safe

Post by Coops »

Hi guys and gals,
hope everyone is keeping safe at this awful time, and spending some time working on your projects,

Im currently still workingbut on minimal hours with a 20% pay reduction which could end in redundency next week, we have already let 21 staff go :cry:
I will keep the forum running as long as i can for you guys, even though 1and1 has put the price up for hosting each month, which i missed as like everyone does hardly checks the bank statements until times like this when you start pulling the purse strings in :lol:

Ive contacted 1and1 to see if there's anything we can do if i end up losing my job etc to keep hosting the forum with them, waiting on a reply back,

Keep safe guys we will beat this virus and hopefully come out stronger

Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

Ian Anderson
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Re: Hope Everyone Is Keeping Safe

Post by Ian Anderson »

Hi Coops

Everyone is in a state of uncertainty at present. That is worldwide.

What are the costs involved and perhaps everyone can add a few £ to get the forum to keep going?

Stay safe with the family in these troubled times.

Ian
Owner of an "On the Road" GT40 Replica by DAX powered by 3.9Hotwre Efi, worked over by DJ Motors. EFi Working but still does some kangaroo at low revs (Damn the speed limits) In to paint shop 18/03/08.

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi mate, its rocketed up to £16.82 pm since Jan so i have found out today (was about £8.05pm)
BUT we may have found the reason, scudderfish is working on the php package over the next few days etc as we are being charged now for an outdated version that we have let slip through our fingers oooops.

Will keep you posted on the out come
Regards Tony C (COOPS)
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OHHHH so be prepared for the odd forum outage while things maybe updated
Or the whole forum may go down to make updating easier,
Regards Tony C (COOPS)

Ian Anderson
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Ian Anderson »

Put up a link to make a donation!

I will put some up

Ian
Owner of an "On the Road" GT40 Replica by DAX powered by 3.9Hotwre Efi, worked over by DJ Motors. EFi Working but still does some kangaroo at low revs (Damn the speed limits) In to paint shop 18/03/08.

Ian Anderson
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Ian Anderson »

Found it. Bottom of every page!

Ian

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Lol,

thank you for the donation mate you didnt have too,

Scudderfish has now updated us to the latest php software (thank you sir), so fingers crossed we don't get any more extra charges to my bank account regarding the hosting support next month and going forward,

Scudderfish said theres some nice add ons etc with the new update that hes not even started to go into yet :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards Tony C (COOPS)

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well the call I was dreading.
As of Wednesdays the 1st I've been put over to furlough until the end of May at the earliest may be extended further yet :cry:

Keep safe guys 8)
Regards Tony C (COOPS)

scudderfish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scudderfish »

Bugger.

unstable load
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post by unstable load »

Damn, that sucks. Hope things return to some semblance of normal soon.
Cheers,
John

Return to “Latest Forum News”