'ello ;) P38 V8 content!

Please introduce yourself to everyone and say hi :-)

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Henry-b

'ello ;) P38 V8 content!

Post by Henry-b »

Hello all Henry_b here!! :rofl

18'ish years young Mechanic Apprentice / Waiter / whetever i can to fund my rabid car obsession! :rofl

I have a few cars in my collection at the moment all worthless piles of junk, apart from my slightly tatty crown jewel.. :D

2001 P38 4.6 Vogue Monte Carlo Blue.

I'm rather Picture oriented as ya'll can see "cough" I also like to keep my cars clean :eek :nw

I bought her a week after passing my test and drove her the 30ish mile drive back from deepest darkest Worcestershire to my home in Herefordshire. It was an amazing experience :twisted: that growl of a 4.6 the grunt it was rather punchy too :t

Anyway the I had to crack out my watercooled credit card to fill this thing every week £120 for 380ish Mi :rofl She did have an LPG system on her so with some "fettling" I got it working and with LPG being around 60ppl it made running a damb sight easier also satified the Green brigade lolz I did around 1200mi, right up until the thing broke!!! ;)

Door latch and Fried BECM meant no play!!! She's been sat over a year waiting for me to pull my finger out1 :lol:

I will pull it out one day but I thought i'd join in the fun!! :mrgreen:

Any and all comments on my rambling welcome! ;)

H

scudderfish
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 'ello ;) P38 V8 content!

Post by scudderfish »

Ooo, that's a lovely colour. Beware of coops, he'll probably talk you into putting a supercharger on it :)

ChrisJC
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post by ChrisJC »

Certainly clean and tidy.
My P38 4.6 has now done 181Kmiles, having been carefully maintained and repaired quite a few times!!

Chris.
--
Series IIA 4.6 V8
R/R P38 4.6 V8
R/R L405 4.4 SDV8

Henry-b

Post by Henry-b »

Thanks chris tahst some good mileage for a P38 mine is on 125k :mrgreen:

Return to “Please Tell Us About Yourself”