Hello from Kent.

Please introduce yourself to everyone and say hi :-)

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

B33fy

Hello from Kent.

Post by B33fy »

A quick hello from Kent, I've been messing about with rover engines for the last year or so in the form of a kit car, being pretty active in the southern kit car club. Currently have a 3.9 running a cyclone cam on megasquirt. A bit tame TBH so amassing a few bits to put another lump together which hopefully will exercise my sphincter a little more. Hoping for 300bhp maybe a little more if I'm lucky. It's just a bit of fun and more exciting than peeing my monthly down the juicer.

Joined up with the hope that the collective can give me a few pointers on the next steps with a new engine. :D

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

welcome to the mad house,
be prepared to go broke, as once this lot start, horns will grow out your head
and every rover part to you will be like a magpie to shiny bits lol,

all joking aside they are a great bunch (just avoid Mike he gets in your head) :lol: :lol:
Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

B33fy

Post by B33fy »

Coops wrote:welcome to the mad house,
be prepared to go broke, as once this lot start, horns will grow out your head
and every rover part to you will be like a magpie to shiny bits lol,

all joking aside they are a great bunch (just avoid Mike he gets in your head) :lol: :lol:
Thanks Coops, too late a chronic case of upgraditus has set in.. Dr's given me six months at best before swmbo leaves, unless I take a big does of the man maths to alleviate the symptoms.. :D

Shiny bits.. Bling.. Yum! :lol:

Return to “Please Tell Us About Yourself”