Can You Help????

PLEASE contact me before posting in here,
As i need to make sure what is being offered will benefit the members of the forum,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can You Help????

Post by Coops »

If you have a company or know a company that would like to help the forum members with a discount in this section on your/there products then please do contact me asap.

Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

slice

discounts on high performance engine filters

Post by slice »

Hi, this is slice. i have a fledgling business selling the engine oil filter that i have developed for the rover v8 engine. i have trialled it on a cerbera, a 4.6 range rover and my 3.9 v8 disco. i did 20,000 miles - same oil & filter and the oil was still spotless - (uses fibreglass media instead of paper).
I'm sure that all the real enthusiasts from your forum will understand and appreciate the benefits of super clean engine oil
i will be glad to give 15% discount to any forum member
i will advertise on your site once i've sold a few filters to keep me solvent!
i can give you my website details if you want to assess for yourself before releasing this info into the forum

thanks,
SLICE

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

post us the web link please mate and i'll have a ganders then we can let you post a post in the discount section.
detailing what you are offering so the members can see.

thanks for asking.
Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

slice

engine oil filters

Post by slice »

Hi tony

my site: www.landroverfilters.co.uk

the commitee at cheshire land rover club have put a link on their home page to a powerpoint presentation i put together which explains more detail about my filter, the performance and its results

their site is www.cheshirelandroverclub.org

the "land rover filters" link on that home page takes you to the presentation

thanks again
SLICE

Return to “Discounts Offered To Forum Members”