Read before you advertise.

If you want to sell it, this is the place for you.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

katanaman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Read before you advertise.

Post by katanaman »

It has been decided that as from the date of this post all adverts must contain a price, best offers will no longer be allowed. This is to protect both buyers and sellers as everyone will now know what is on offer and for how much.
Any adverts posted from now on without an asking price will be deleted by the administrators or the moderators.

a1100ndy

items for sale

Post by a1100ndy »

(It has been decided that as from the date of this post all adverts must contain a price, best offers will no longer be allowed. This is to protect both buyers and sellers as everyone will now know what is on offer and for how much.
Any adverts posted from now on without an asking price will be deleted by the administrators or the moderators.)
going to have a moan about your for sale section, after reading the rules above, how is it the for sale section is now being used to post links for items advertised on auction sites? in my view this is going against your policy of advertising with a price to buy...............

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

because the links are to auction sites where its an auction, and you pay the price for what it goes for,

we stopped having offers on the site as it got a bit heated when a few ads had offers made and it got nasty, where the seller in not so many words said you some sort of c@@t for offering me that, its worth twice that, etc thank god those members are not here any more, but we decided to play safe in the future if you sell something, it has to have a price so every one knows what to expect, the buyer and the seller are happy etc.
Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

DaveEFI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: items for sale

Post by DaveEFI »

a1100ndy wrote:(It has been decided that as from the date of this post all adverts must contain a price, best offers will no longer be allowed. This is to protect both buyers and sellers as everyone will now know what is on offer and for how much.
Any adverts posted from now on without an asking price will be deleted by the administrators or the moderators.)
going to have a moan about your for sale section, after reading the rules above, how is it the for sale section is now being used to post links for items advertised on auction sites? in my view this is going against your policy of advertising with a price to buy...............
Hi - since you seem to have bought the dizzy off Ebay that I advertised here, I should point out I asked first if it was ok.
Dave
London SW
Rover SD1 VDP EFI
MegaSquirt2 V3
EDIS8
Tech Edge 2Y

a1100ndy

Post by a1100ndy »

sorry if i offended anyone was having a bad day, seem to be throwing money right, left and centre at this engine to get it running right,and just when you think you are winning somthing else packs up. I got dizzy today looks great hope it makes the buggar run this time many thanks...

Return to “For Sale”