Dug the tina out of hibernation

Please post current V8 projects IN BUILD NOW in here, Any non relavent posts will be removed,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

demo2
Moderator Gold
Moderator Gold

Dug the tina out of hibernation

Post by demo2 »

After 3 1/2 yrs off the road, ive finally started work on the old girl, making new headers, drivers side just finished, passenger side to do. Megasquirt ordered off Phil now so gotta continue to work on it. Bought a 3.9 motor to rob the hotwire off and the block has kindly donated itself to be made in2 a coffee table :D Mate the twin plenum to the hotwire, get some 30lb injectors and im sorted. Anyone need a set of 8 jag injectors, done 3000 miles since were serviced, Phil said not big enuf for my motor.

r2d2hp
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by r2d2hp »

Hi Demo,

Not sure if this is of interest but on my engine which is a 4.3 from a TVR Griff I am using 214cc / 20.7Ib injectors quoted at 2.5 bar but am running them at 3bar. Engine has centrifugal supercharger running at 3psi and is putting out 315bhp on Emeralds rollers.

Can not remember what the duty cycle on them was but they work fine for me, its not that I run the car flat out very often so maybe that why I get away with it.

regards
Reg

demo2
Moderator Gold
Moderator Gold

Post by demo2 »

Phil recomended i run 30lb on my 5.0ltr, i was running the jag ones but he thought they would be maxed out.

Return to “Your Garage Scene”