Forum Problems Only Here Please

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

kev_the_mole
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Sending PM's

Post by kev_the_mole »

Hi,

I've just tried to send Eliot (Mez) a PM and could not seemingly complete the task. The submit and preview boxes stayed on screen even after clicking submit. I've probably sent him 6 copies by now! I'm using Firefox 2.0 if that's any help. Cheers,

Ian

It's an engine Jim.....but not as we know it ;)

katanaman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by katanaman »

working perfect for me on both internet exploder and firefox 1.5. I know its working for Tony too. Haven't tried firefox 2 yet as I know there are a few bugs in it and cant be bothered with the hassle.

katanaman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by katanaman »

just done a search over on PHPBB and there doesn't seem to be any issues with ff2 so maybe something odd in your setup. Try IE and see if it works, you can est send to me if you like.

katanaman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by katanaman »

Just another thought you say the preview window sticks so I take it you are previewing the post first before you submit? If so as a test just submit right away and see what happens.

Alley Kat
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Alley Kat »

PMs work fine for me too. Sent Ian a test late last night.
afaik the board is browser-independent, except that it does use javascript in some place - this can vary between browsers - but the JS used is not contentious. So blah blah etc we should be ok basically lol ... [/i][/u]

Return to “Forum Faults”