Forum Problems Only Here Please

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Prophead
Helpful or Confused
Helpful or Confused

Pictures - How do I load them?

Post by Prophead »

Hi,
Not really a system fault but I cant find / work out how to load pictures. I'd like to share my car with you all + plus have a few issues I need help with and its always easier with pics.

Thanks

Porsche 924 GTv8 Track-day car project
Porsche 944 2.5 Lux gone but not forgotten

katanaman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by katanaman »

You need to put the pictures somewhere on the internet like photobucket or something like that then either copy and pate the BB code or click the img button paste the url to the image and click the img button again, should look like the code you will see if you just hover over the img button. storing images in one drive or google drive seldom works but if you want to try make sure the permissions are set to Public. Having the pictures locally on your computer (my documents, desktop) will never work.

Prophead
Helpful or Confused
Helpful or Confused

Post by Prophead »

katanaman wrote:You need to put the pictures somewhere on the internet like photobucket or something like that then either copy and pate the BB code or click the img button paste the url to the image and click the img button again, should look like the code you will see if you just hover over the img button. storing images in one drive or google drive seldom works but if you want to try make sure the permissions are set to Public. Having the pictures locally on your computer (my documents, desktop) will never work.
Thanks. Different setup to other forums i use.
Porsche 924 GTv8 Track-day car project
Porsche 944 2.5 Lux gone but not forgotten

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

we use to host the pictures on here,
but it got abused and we started getting charged for the space
Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

Return to “Forum Faults”