Problemwith posting

Forum Problems Only Here Please

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

unstable load
Top Dog
Top Dog

Problemwith posting

Post by unstable load »

I have seen that my last few posts have come up as blank windows with no writing in them, even if I alter the settings of font and colour.
Please help!

Cheers,
John

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

may of been a server update in the USA
Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

DaveEFI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Problemwith posting

Post by DaveEFI »

unstable load wrote:I have seen that my last few posts have come up as blank windows with no writing in them, even if I alter the settings of font and colour.
Please help!
I've not seen any blank posts here - so could it be a problem with your browser?
Dave
London SW
Rover SD1 VDP EFI
MegaSquirt2 V3
EDIS8
Tech Edge 2Y

unstable load
Top Dog
Top Dog

Re: Problemwith posting

Post by unstable load »

DaveEFI wrote:I've not seen any blank posts here - so could it be a problem with your browser?
OK, that's weird. I posted a reply in "The Relic" about the CR/Displacement calculations and on my side it's a blank window, like the text has been made invisible. It's also a smaller window than my draft was when I wrote the message, like it was a blank post.

If I reopen the message with the edit function, it opens and is visible to me, but as soon as I repost it, it goes blank and small again.

The first post in this thread was and still is visible to me, but the others I am struggling with are all replies in established threads.

For what it's worth, it's only this Forum I have seen this happen on, so if it is the settings, what should I look at changing, please?

Cheers for the pointers.
Cheers,
John

Return to “Forum Faults”