OK I'm convinced !!

General Chat About Nitrous Oxide.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

mgbv8
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by mgbv8 »

The Twisted-sanity controller gave up during todays tests.
The thing is all over the place. sometimes it runs to full power ok, then it will re-set to start power during a run or it goes to full power then freezes with all the led's on except the first 3??

I have had good service from this unit for the last two years, but it is now becoming a problem. Just thought I'd let you lot know.

mgbv8
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by mgbv8 »

Traced the problem to a loose connection on the pcb. All working ok now. But not enough traction at the mo to test full potential of the 150 system.

If it pans out I'll be running a 200 shot for the night racing in Feb.

v8 jago
Getting There
Getting There

Post by v8 jago »

Hi all, Whos planning on going to the evening racing at the pod ? I am thinking of coming down as ive just got my jeep running and back on the road today after another head gasket problem (hoefuly sorted it).
Tony i tryed 100bhp of gas when i first had nos and it was ok but for some reason when i went to 125bhp it seemed to make a huge diffrence, I know its only 25bhp diffrence but i got over 1/2 a second of my 1/4mile time. :o
Was Rover v8 10.7@122mph, 0-60-3.01sec
Now Blown BigBlock Chevy 9.9@134 upto now on low boost.

mgbv8
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by mgbv8 »

I should be at the night racing.

Coops
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

im hoping to be, but not getting hopes up to high just yet, as need to get the EGT gauge in and working, the sensor bung welded in, the ignition set up checked (taking some retard out for the gas), test the 150 bhp jets and remap to suit, and need to break the surface of the drag radials before i go :lol:
Regards Tony C (COOPS)
MS2 V3.57 Ecu mapable efi and wasted spark ignition.
Procharger D1SC supercharger and Cossie RS500 Intercooler @ 14psi of Boost. 416 RWHP, (boost leak)
Forged 4.8 V8 kitted out with the dogs Cajones of parts. :D
Sponsored by: www.v8performanceparts.co.uk, www.interpart.biz, www.caprisport.com & www.baileyperformance.co.uk

Return to “Nitrous Oxide Area ”