Landi Renzo Omegas System on Range Rover P38 switches to pet

Any posts regarding LPG to be posted here ONLY please.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Stewie

Landi Renzo Omegas System on Range Rover P38 switches to pet

Post by Stewie »

Hi, I have a Landi Renzo Omegas system on my year 2000 Range Rover 4.6, recently, while driving now at any point in the journey it starts beeping and switches to petrol. I am not able to switch back to LPG unless I turn the engine off and re-start, but now even thats not effective as 30 seconds later it happens again.

It started to happen now and again at first (3 months agao), but now happens on every journey, about good 5-6 miles in. I have taken it to my local LPG man who changed both the front and tank Solenoids but still the same problem? Nothing registers on the laptop and the pressure reading indicates no problem with the reducer. It has left the garage scratching their heads.

However I did notice once when it happened I hooked the Laptop to it myself and noticed the GAS Pressure reading as 0.00 while it was on petrol and beeping away etc. It has been suggested that the pressure sensor may be a cause, but is there a way to confirm this? I have another appointment with my LPG man tomorrow but I can't keep going there and trying different thing... I hope someone with Landi Renzo experience may be able to shed some light?? thanks. :x

ChrisJC
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post by ChrisJC »

Hmm, tall order. I don't think there's anybody with that system on here. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong though!

Sounds like you need an expert with that particular system.

Chris.
--
Series IIA 4.6 V8
R/R P38 4.6 V8
R/R L405 4.4 SDV8

suzukilianapk

Landirenzo Omegas Cleaning Procedure

Post by suzukilianapk »

Watch DIY cleaning procedure for Landirenzo Omegas KPG Kit

garrycol
Knows His Stuff
Knows His Stuff

Re: Landi Renzo Omegas System on Range Rover P38 switches to

Post by garrycol »

Stewie wrote: but now happens on every journey, about good 5-6 miles in.
That is about how long it takes the gas converter to freeze up - check that the converter is getting a good supply of warm coolant.

Return to “LPG Section”