Install Megasquirt on 3.9. Need help

General Chat About Engine Build

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

terryreynolds

Install Megasquirt on 3.9. Need help

Post by terryreynolds »

Vacuum technologies are applied to Shark vacuums

Shark is a famous home appliance brand on the market. One of the most popular products by Shark is vacuum cleaners. Shark provides a lot of vacuum models. Consumers have many options to choose from.

Why are Shark vacuums the ideal products for housewives to do cleaning tasks? They have a good performance. You can clean your house quickly and more efficiently. These vacuums work well because Shark applies advanced technologies. What are Shark vacuum technologies?

Advanced Cyclonic technology

Cyclonic technology is applied to a lot of Shark vacuum. You will have experience with this technology if you purchase Shark NV360 or Shark CH901...

Cyclonic technology offers you super cleaning results because your vacuum has a high suction power. When you use a vacuum equipped with this technology, a super-fast vortex is created. This vortex sucks dust, dirt into the air.

Advanced swivel steering

In many vacuums, you can find swivel steering. It helps you to clean your house more quickly and efficiently. Thanks to swivel steering, your upright vacuum such as the Shark navigator NV360 can reach tight places or under furniture, then clean out the dust.

Moreover, this swivel steering technology protects your body. Your wrists are not hurt anymore. Why can it help? Your vacuum can be easy to use and turn accurately while operating to reach different surfaces. It is unnecessary to move your wrist so much.

Anti-Allergens Complete seal technology

This technology is very important. It affects the health of users. It can lock in allergens and dust in the air. The results of many tests show that 99.99% of allergens and dust are locked. They can’t back into the air again.

And to ensure the best results while using, manufacturers always use HEPA filters in vacuums. The benefit of HEPA filters is to capture dirt, debris, or allergens.

MultiFLEX

MultiFLEX allows users to adjust the storage. Vacuums with MultiFLEX are easy to reach to the hard-to-reach, especially places where most pet hairs hide. Furniture surfaces or behind them can be cleaned in the perfect way.

Duo Clean

Many kinds of Shark vacuums use Duo Clean technology from upright vacuum to robot vacuum. The feature is brush roll which allows you to clean hard floors or carpets. It can sweep dust, dirt, tiny and larger particles. Stuck-on dust is no problem if you clean by a vacuum with Duo clean technology.

Lift-Away

Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 upright vacuum is an example of a vacuum that is equipped with Lift-away technology. It allows you to change an upright vacuum to a canister vacuum. Interesting, right? Lift-away is easy to reach small and tight places.

Zero-M technology

If you are crazy due to the hair tangle in a vacuum cleaner, consider buying a vacuum with Zero-M technology. The brush roll, a cohesive comb are the main part of this technology. The comb grasps hair, pet hair. You don’t feel uncomfortable anymore. You don’t need to use scissors, razors to solve hair tangle.

Do you have any Shark vacuum? If you have, what is the vacuum technology? Please feel free to share with us what you think about this Shark vacuum technology.
Last edited by terryreynolds on Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaveEFI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Install Megasquirt on 3.9. Need help

Post by DaveEFI »

Do you mean the tach (rpm) signal?

Is this a fuel only installation using the stock ignition system?

Much more information needed.
Dave
London SW
Rover SD1 VDP EFI
MegaSquirt2 V3
EDIS8
Tech Edge 2Y

richardpope50
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by richardpope50 »

I would ask on the Megasquirt forum. They were very helpful to me and loads of advice too.
Richard.
Dax Rush 5.0l TVR V8, EFI with Megasquirt ECU and wasted spark, Racelogic Traction Control and Quaife LSD ....... Now nut and bolt restoring a TR6

SuperV8
Guru
Guru

Post by SuperV8 »

There is a lot of information out there so it can be a bit daunting when you are first starting out with MS.

Don't understand what you mean by "set the rotation pulse and after starting"?

The manuals are very thorougher - link below:
Also I have found the MS extra forums very helpful link below:

https://www.msextra.com/manuals/

https://www.msextra.com/forums/
Dax Rush 4.6 supercharged V8 MSII

DaveEFI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by DaveEFI »

Could be just me, but finding the bits I want in the manual can be confusing/long winded. So many different sections covering what I consider the same thing. So more an indexing thing. Can be worth editing it into one which only contains the bits you need. And then perhaps printing it out.

I started out using B&G code, and found the manual for that far more logical to me.
Dave
London SW
Rover SD1 VDP EFI
MegaSquirt2 V3
EDIS8
Tech Edge 2Y

Return to “Engines Area”