The V8 Owners Forum - Forum Index The V8 Owners Forum -
Welcome to the well-known V8 Owners Forum, no matter what you drive if its V8 Powered you'll be made very welcome.

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Essex.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The V8 Owners Forum - Forum Index -> Please Tell Us About Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Hello from Essex. Reply with quote

Morning all, I'm Mark From Rainham village in Essex.

I'm 52 Shocked and a mobile mechanic and as I work for my self I only work on cars I like Very Happy I stick to things old, Japanese or just a bit different but my main source is old Japs (as a rough rule pre 2000) as they come apart like they was all built yesterday.

I'm married with no kids and have several cars but the one I'm here with is my 1994 Toyota Soarer 4 litre V8 which as of last summer is now fitted with a Eaton M112 supercharger from a 2004 Cobra Mustang (MP112?) blowing at 8 psi and making around 350 hp... got a dyno day booked at Surrey rolling road 27th Feb so will find out exactly what it's doing then Question although I'm more interested in air/fuel ratios it'll be nice to know power and torque figures.

Last edited by mark3 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
mark3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pics at last....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The V8 Owners Forum - Forum Index -> Please Tell Us About Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: