CALLING ROVER P6B OWNERS AND LOVERS

What Do You Drive? Tell Us Here.
V8 Only Please,

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

miranda.stern

CALLING ROVER P6B OWNERS AND LOVERS

Post by miranda.stern »

I am doing some archive research for a new National Geographic car restoration series, being produced by Renegade Pictures. I noticed your collection of Rover P6B photos posted on the v8 forum, and wondered if you (or anyone else who sees this and is interested) would like them to feature in a celebration of the model and marque.

I am sorry to use the forum but it is for a programme made by real affectionandos! We are currently in the process of collecting an assortment of stills and footage of Rover P6B to feature in a montage section. Unfortunately we have no money allocated in the budget for archive, but I am looking into a full list of credits for all who contribute their personal collection, we would like to make a rich a celebration of model as possible and if you’d like to be a part of this then please let me know.
Alternatively if you can suggest another source who might be keen to contribute then that would be gratefully received.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request and if you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.
miranda.stern@renegadepictures.co.uk

DaveEFI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by DaveEFI »

Yet another TV researcher wanting something for nothing. But I'll bet she is being paid. And if the prog follows the norm for such things, it will be made with the emphasis on 'entertainment' rather than facts.
Dave
London SW
Rover SD1 VDP EFI
MegaSquirt2 V3
EDIS8
Tech Edge 2Y

Return to “Your Cars”