The V8 Owners Forum - Forum Index The V8 Owners Forum -
Welcome to the well-known V8 Owners Forum, no matter what you drive if its V8 Powered you'll be made very welcome.

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V8 into MGB Roadster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The V8 Owners Forum - Forum Index -> Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisJC
Top Dog
Top Dog

1963 Land Rover Series II

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: V8 into MGB Roadster Reply with quote

All,
I know somebody contemplating fitting a V8 into his MGB.
I was wondering if an engine from a Range Rover P38 would fit? It's got a short nose at the front, and the fan is low down (like SD1) rather than high up (like Range Rover Classic).
But it is tall, and I recall the MGB having that ridiculous 'trouser' inlet manifold.

Any thoughts?

Chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The V8 Owners Forum - Forum Index -> Engine Swaps And Conversions Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: