General Chat About Engine Build

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

need4speed
Getting There
Getting There

351 Windsor

Post by need4speed »

Hey guys.

Any Ford experts on here? I'm about to pull the trigger on a used half-engine from Real Steel.
Looking to go stroker route.
Looking to talk to a Ford man on here..

Ian Anderson
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Ian Anderson »

Ask your question on GT40s.com
If JaacMac answers you are speaking to the guru of note

Ian
Owner of an "On the Road" GT40 Replica by DAX powered by 3.9Hotwre Efi, worked over by DJ Motors. EFi Working but still does some kangaroo at low revs (Damn the speed limits) In to paint shop 18/03/08.

need4speed
Getting There
Getting There

Post by need4speed »

Thanks Ian.

I'm having trouble registering with that forum though. I have tried twice now using different details and no joy. Not even getting an email link from them..

I'm pretty surprised there isnt more Ford knowledge on here though..

Ian Anderson
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Ian Anderson »

They did have a spate of spammers recently, perhaps they are being over cautious.

I will send an e mail to a moderator I know and ask him to look out for your log in attempt.

Send me an pm with name and e mail for them to look out for.

Ian
Owner of an "On the Road" GT40 Replica by DAX powered by 3.9Hotwre Efi, worked over by DJ Motors. EFi Working but still does some kangaroo at low revs (Damn the speed limits) In to paint shop 18/03/08.

Ian Anderson
Forum Contributor
Forum Contributor

Post by Ian Anderson »

need4speed
Getting There
Getting There

Post by need4speed »

Yes Ian I saw that you had to use real name.

Might be a moot point as I've just heard from real steel that someone has beat me to the 351 cut out they had advertised... :(

Don't suppose you know anyone selling a 351 block or engine do you?

paul c
Getting There
Getting There

Post by paul c »

It has been a while since I played with a 351w, my last one had heaps of gear in it, a mixture of clevo and windsor, but there was a lot more range of aftermarket parts available after I built it, not sure how much is still around as they are now using the modular engine, but since there were millions of them built there should be some around still.

Return to “Engines Area”