Hello from Belgium

Please introduce yourself to everyone and say hi :-)

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

dyno
Helpful or Confused
Helpful or Confused

Hello from Belgium

Post by dyno »

Hi to all.

I've been working on all kind of engines over the last 30 years. Since 1999 I own AMTdyno, started live as a tuning business with one rolling road. An engine dyno joined in 2001. My company slowly changed from building and tuning engine into a carburetor rebuild and tune center as it is today. So currently I mainly build or rebuild Weber sport carburetors and have them setup on my engine dyno. There is more than this but it's the most common I do here. In the mean time I've dyno tested far over 700 engines from 1999 - 2015. And gained some info.

I've touched all kind of engines, from 1910 up to ... but for some reason the Rover V8 always had something magic. With the exception of a few standard projects I've done nothing with Rovers. Phil Ringwood told me if I start with Rover V8 I would become a UK Citizen. So I prompt bought 3x Rover V8 4,6 ltr in UK. (he also told me something about hanging under a truck and passing the channel... but I did not understand it very well)

So now it's time to start building. And of course at the same time the questions are coming to.

ChrisJC
Top Dog
Top Dog

Post by ChrisJC »

Welcome!

Chris.
--
Series IIA 4.6 V8
R/R P38 4.6 V8
R/R L405 4.4 SDV8

Return to “Please Tell Us About Yourself”